Thursday, June 7, 2012

"How Time Flies"

"Duck in Orange Sauce" - Oil, 12x12
Once the weather gets nice I am outside more than I am inside painting. Yard work, my daughters graduation from high school, two vacation just around the corner to get ready for. Man, how time flies! But, I wanted to at least post this unfinished painting, I started this week, just to show that I am painting. This is a commissioned piece for a friend of mine. I think it's coming along pretty well. I'll post it again when I am all finished. Hopefully soon :p

5 comments:

  1. Whaaaat?? You did not paint this. Scott, that duck looks too real! Very impressed. By the way, people are often admiring your gosling painting, which my parents got me, hanging up in my front room.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Scott, I love it!! I so want to come see you in your studio!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're right, it is looking good. Have fun with it.
    Cheers.

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis